Fixed Term | Full Time
English Teacher- Secondary School
A secondary school is seeking to appoint an inspirational and forward-thinking teacher, with a real interest in the provision of quality and imaginative teaching to join an experienced and supportive Faculty of English to help.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach English throughout the school across the age and ability range.
The school recognise and value continued professional development and as such, training opportunities will be made available to you.
They are heavily oversubscribed, diverse, vibrant and a successful school with proud traditions and an excellent reputation
What the school offers
• The opportunity to work for an organisation which is values driven and places our students at the centre of everything they do
• The opportunity to work with fantastic students who are aspirational and driven to succeed
• An exciting opportunity to be involved in shaping the future direction of the school
For further information and to apply, please visit our Career's page.
Candidates who have extremely high expectations and are keen to take a full and active role in the life of the school are encouraged to apply. This role requires meticulous attention to detail and a firm commitment to upholding the ethos, values and expectations of the school.
What working for Protocol offers you
• Competitive daily rates
• No umbrella companies, we use are own payroll team so no hidden costs!
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
Please apply for this role now.