£120 - 185 per day
Temporary | Full Time
On behalf of my partner secondary school in the BD13 area in Bradford, we are seeking to appoint an ambitious English teacher to join a high-achieving school with a close-knit and supportive environment.
This school offers the successful candidate the opportunity to inspire in the classroom and achieve amazing results, progressing your career, or gaining experience. Student learning is central to the values of this school, requiring determined and resilient teachers to encourage learners to reach exceptional educational outcomes.
The successful candidate will also benefit from optional CPD. This can provide an exciting opportunity for career progression and confidence to develop your skills within this role.
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant degree
- UK teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Relevant experience of delivering English Literature and Language at KS3/4 level
Responsibilities in the role:
- Enthusiastic in approach to delivering English lessons to pupils of a range of ages and abilities
- Inspiring learning with creative lesson plans and delivery
- Encourage pupils to achieve to the best of their ability
- Working closely with staff within the department to facilitate learning and development
- Demonstrating a passion for education
- Pro-actively demonstrating the school’s values amongst pupils and learning
This position is well suited to a confident candidate capable of planning and delivering high standard creative lessons to facilitate learning in English Language and Literature.
If this role sounds well suited to your skills and experience, please apply below or contact
Leah at to be considered.
Alternatively, if you are looking for similar jobs in an area more local to you, please visit for a full listing of jobs.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.