£130 - 190 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Are you fully qualified with QTS or NQT?
Have you completed a PGCE?
Do you have experience teaching and looking to get the qualifications?
We are looking for a English Teacher to get involved with the community of the school.
About The School
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time English Teacher. The School in question is a popular 11-16 comprehensive serving the needs of the Buckinghamsire community. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching and tracking pupil progress involved within the role. The role is to start ASAP.
Role and Responsibilities:
• English Teacher
• Teaching KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not essential)
• English as a subject specialist.
• Development and improvement of English resources within the department
• Willingness to participate in the school’s extra-curricular programme
• Could earn from GBP130-GBP190 per day
• Must have QTS or completed PGCE – both experienced English teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
• Must have suitable school-based references
• Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced DBS certificate
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.