£125 - 189 per day
Temporary | Full Time
English Teacher, Kirklees
Teaching Personnel are seeking to appoint an English Teacher to join a successful teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Kirklees. This is a full-time secondary English teaching role, which will commence September 2021.
The desired English Secondary Teacher will have experience of teaching both KS3 & KS4 and be able to work with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Secondary Education.
This is a large school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by an outstanding senior leadership team, which means in turn you will be part of a very successful and supportive school team. The Secondary School is easily accessible by all transport links from the Huddersfield area.
To be considered for the position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
• Have at least six months experience working in a secondary school and teaching English
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Teaching Personnel offer-
As a valued employee of Teaching Personnel you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Access to CPD Courses to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Mental Health Awareness, ECHP Courses and more.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today and contact Christian at the Leeds Bradford Secondary branch with a full 6 year work history CV on 0113 2240232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in contact on review of application
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.