£21k - 28k per year
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a graduate hoping to kick-start your career? Have you considered a career in education?
Teaching Personnel are working with an outstanding teacher training provider who are in the process of recruiting their next cohort of aspiring secondary teachers to take on salaried Teacher Training from September 2024.
If you are a graduate, or coming up to the end of your degree and wish to secure 1-year paid work in the classroom, gaining experience working within an educational environment, followed by a 1-year paid teacher training programme, please see below for availability and requirements: -
- Free training course with a 1-year salaried placement for all UK graduates
- Full Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) upon successful completion of teacher training
- Free access to united teachings training scheme for all UK graduates
- Based around UK
What we are looking for:
- UK based graduates with a desire to teach in secondary schools (to be considered for core subjects, all candidates must also have A Levels in subject specialism)
- Core subject specialism graduates (all subject specialisms will still be considered)
- Graduates with some experience working with children ideally within a school setting
- Right to Work in the UK
For immediate consideration, and to obtain the application documents, please submit a full CV in response to this advertisement along with your up -to-date contact details and specify your subject specialism.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.