£25 - £35 per hour
Fixed Term | Full Time
NTP Tutor Required English Teacher or Tutor
Protocol Education are seeking to recruit a qualified English teacher or experienced tutor for a mainstream secondary school in Bradford to deliver 1-3 tuition to students.
This post is to start on the 12th April 2021, following the Easter Holidays. The current amount of tuition hours is in current discussion with the school, however, will be between 4 to 5 hours per day, five times a week.
In order to apply for this role, you must have the following:
• Reference information within the last five years
• QTS Qualification or a minimum of 1 years relevant tutoring experience
• UK eligibility to work
• Relevant experience with the current curriculum
• Experience tutoring or teaching young individuals
• Adaptable to support students of a range of abilities
• An enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
Once we have registered you, our NTP team will talk you through the next steps including completing the relevant modules to provide NTP tuition and ensure we have you working as soon as possible.
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
• £250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you are interested in these role, then we would love to hear from you.
For further details lease email email@example.com, ideally providing a copy of your CV.