Dependent on role and experience
Temporary | Part Time
Protocol Education are seeking to recruit a qualified teacher who is interested in providing tuition on a 1:1 basis at a SEND school in Bath. Please note this is face to face tuition, so you must be local to the area.
As an NTP provider, we have had an increased demand in tuition to support children within schools based around catch up. We are looking for teachers who are able to work across either KS3 and KS4, and work will be based around on Maths and English.
The role is starting on Monday 1st March and will be a temporary position whilst the students access the NTP (Max of 15 weeks).
Hourly pay £25-£35 dependant on experience
Working days will be Monday - Thursday (hours TBC)
Position is starting on Monday 1st March
Once we have registered you, our NTP team will talk you through the next steps, including completing the relevant modules to provide NTP tuition and ensure we have you working within our local schools.
Please get in touch as we also have many other NTP tutor roles in Bristol & Bath.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years & QTS Qualification
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Bristol & Bath area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email email@example.com or call Hollie on 0117 945 3965 to discuss our available opportunities.