Dependant on experience and role
Temporary | Part Time
Cover Supervisor - Secondary School - Bristol
Our client is an outstanding comprehensive school who is looking for an enterprising and enthusiastic cover supervisor to join their already spectacular faculty located in the Bristol area. The school in question values academic success, while also championing an electrifying and dynamic curriculum that challenges all students to realise their full potential, whilst also equipping them with essential life skills to help with modern day life. Such positions provide a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience!
This role is ideal for someone seeing to gain valuable classroom experience prior to embarking on a teaching career, or a great opportunity for any graduates seeking a bold new career change.
• As a cover supervisor, you are responsible for supervising work pre-set in accordance with the schools' guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out to the best of their abilities
• To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work and ensuring a constructive and positive environment is always enforced.
• De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way certifying safeguarding procedures are always adhered.
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient.
• Reporting any safeguarding concerns using the school's referral procedures and safeguarding policies.
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
• Excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
• Degree Educated
• Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
• Right to work in the U.K.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £65 - £80 per day (dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)